The t@b trailer’s fourth voyage, third diary entry, and second father, son, and dog camping trip, this time to Barton Park on the Clackamas river . . .
- during which frogs from a nearby pond sound off all night a noise not unlike the Australian didgeridoo, several of them, all resonating in different pitches;
- during which Michael and Emerson get along pretty famously and the dog gets lots of attention and exercise;
- during which Emerson feels bad on Sunday afternoon, sleeps for five hours in the middle of the day, wakes up hungry for hotdogs;
- during which Emerson eats hotdogs for breakfast the next day;
- during which Dad sits in a gigantic Adirondack;
- during which we meet two former and favorite students working in the park, County employees, big kids, adults! Good on ya, Jacqui and Hailey!
- during which my son tells his uncle Dave that he loves him!